jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My Last Vacation

Hi!
Well, today i'm gonna tell you about my last vacations...
First, when my vacations began, i was finishing my 4th grade in december, after the PSU,
I went to Salta (Argentina), with my class...

We were working a lot, for pay our vacations, since we began the 4th grade.

But, whatever, finally, after a very long travel (12 hours), we arrive at the town, at 21 o'clock.
and all went to the hotel, to take a shower. Then, we got on the bus again, and we went to a restorant.

Next days, i woke up, and went down to the city, meet a lot of places and a lot of his culture.
and with my class, we went to his "teleferico" and see all the city by panoramic seen. All the days we went to restorants, and policultural places.

But the most remarkable event i have in my memory, was when we went to the dam, and we throw ourselves in bungee and start to rain!!!
Was amazing!
I will never forget it, because, the landscape, was beautiful, the best i ever seen.
I love salta, his climate, was so tropical, a day, we have 30º C, and in five minutes, it change and start to rain a lot, and the temperature downs 10 grades, but we never were being cold, is a very very warm place.
all i can say for you guys, is:
GO TO SALTA!
The best.
Greetings...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario