jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My Most Precious Possession


Hi!
Today, I will tell you, about my most precious possession, and, well, it is very special for me, because, I always use that, since I was 2 , and more intensivly, since I was 10, and, it always turn my bad moments in good moments, and I think, I will play it forever.
My most precious possession, is my keyboard...
I love it, since I can remember, I have dreamt with classical music, chords, scores, and it all...
I'm happy, when I play Mozart, Chopin and Beethoven songs, but in spite of this I feel frustrated, because, it's my vocation, more than public service, politics, or any other thing, my greatest vocation is in arts, it makes me feel my best emotions.
I know, when I finish my career, I will play with my band, making shows, and playing our metal songs. And all my relation with arts, is through my keyboard...
Be Happy.
Greetings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario