jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Photograph


This Photograph makes me feel a lot of emotions, like peace and tranquility.
When I see it I think in some beauty sounds, poetry and the life.
Because when a piano sound, all change and the problems disapear.
I believe, always I will play it, and my sons, will play it, and his sons will play it, forever and ever.
The piano moves me to do all better, to be more peacefull and more active.
Images like this, change my world for a few minutes, and turns it in a better place.
My greatest dream, is have a German or French piano in my house.
If you think this mad, yeah it is, and I'm happy about it.
Images like this, makes me happy.

Images like this, makes me dream, if I'll can be a professional musician, all sould be better....
People: Dream more!.
Be Happy!
Greetings!....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario