jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

About My Career

Hi!
Today i'm going to talk you, about my career! =D!
I'm a student of Public Administration career.
This career, will prepare people to work in the state, and on the public service, but always to be public employees, and to help the society with his problems.
Well, I chose it, because my vocation is on the public service, I like to help the people with his problems, specially if it needs of administration or order. When I was in the high school, always like to be "Class President", and I was too delegate of my high school.

Thinking about this career, I love it, because it have maths. It's something that I like to do. Resolve Maths problems and things like that, I like too, the history and the laws.
Nothing about the signatures can dislike me.

But, the infrastructure is very poor, this palace is so small for us... thats something dislike me, the university, don't think much about our career, sometimes I think they doesn't matter nothing about us.

Looking the future, i want to work in Calama, for my municipality, or maybe my gobernation, in cultural works, in relation with the music and the cultural acts. Or, work here in Santiago, but with the University, maybe, doing class.

Thats all.
Greetings! =D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario