jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Future!...

Hi!
Well, today I'm going to talk you about something that I don't know if will happen...
I think: "In 5 years, I will be doing...". Oh, thats so hard for me, maybe, I will be working, or maybe, I will be studying, or maybe, I will be die, Anything could happen.


Professionally talking, I believe, I will be working, doing politics, or working for some institution in relation with my city, or maybe, I will be playing with my band around the world (Will be a good dream :) ), anything could happen. Really, I don't know...

Most difficult, is to think, where I will be living, maybe here in Santiago, or maybe, in Calama, or maybe, in New york, yes, I like it, New York, travelling, working, doing anything, but it will happen in New York, it will happen, with my wife or my girlfriend, but on the other side is my mom I really like to be with her in Calama so, we will be living together until I build a new life.

And finally, my precious dream, my ideal future: it is finishing my career, with money to travel with my girlfriend and play with my band in Finland, and making happy my family, making my mom do anything she wants to do, the equal for me....
Oh, it is a beauty dream...
Thats All!
Bye!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario