jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My Favourite Subject

Hi!
Today, I'm going to talk you about my favourite subject, and it is Introducción al estudio del Gobierno y la Gestón pública, I like it because we always learn a lot and it shows what's the meaning of Public Administration, why it is where it is, the history of the studies of Public Administration, so on.
My teacher is Karina Doña, she is a public administrator of our university, and she make investigations of genre and public management, defense and public management and science of public administration, on the other hand, she has written some books of how the women are on the administration way.
It is very hard, we have every week a debate of the national contingency, and every monday we have a little test of some chapter of some book, and we have to do an essay.
I think, we will die when we show our essays, because she is very demanding, but this is the university, so the only thing we can do is obey...
Thats all.
Greetings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario