jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

The Best In Your Area...


Hi people!!
Today I'm going to talk you about the person who makes me change my vision of Chile, and makes me change my vision of the admnistration of this country, I'm talking about: Diego Portales.
I think, if today we have a great politic system, and we are living in a democracy, is thanks to him. At his time, he has a great future vision, he knows what was the country needed.
Well, first he was a great thinker, he has a cold mind to decide what's the country had to do, then he helps to Jose Joaquin Prieto (the president) to found a new government, with the power to educate the people, and building the base for the subsequent governments.
He never wants to be a politic because he was a salesman, but finally he turns to a politic and be a minister.
Thats because I like Diego Portales, he is the builder of the Republic system, he was the best, and no one will be best that him.
Thats all.
Greetings!..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario