jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job

Hi!
Today I'm going to write about my ideal job, and it's so curious, because I'm never think it, will be in Public Administration. When I leave my house, i said my mom: "Hey, remember, I will have my profesion, but, I will work in a Pub, playing with my band", obviously, she said you are crazy!. But not, I love the music, so this would be my ideal job.
Thinking about the skills I will need, I believe, it would be: more practice!... The practice makes you better. If I play more time, i would play better, and I will do best presentations.

I think, it would be a hard work, maybe, I will no have a lot of money, but I will be happy and this is more important than have a lot of money. It will be a good job for me, because I will be exploiting my skills, and I will be working by vocation.

And here is the problem: Chile, never stimulate the music. Here is very hard to find a good job being musician.
Nobody will give you an oportunity if you are a bad musician, or if your does not have the money to promote you and your band. This country will be better if we promote and stimulate the arts.
And finally we finish our semester. this is my last work for this subject so...

Thats all!
Greetings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario